Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January Wrap Up!



    2024 started pretty rough mental health wise, but it was starting to look up until my car died in my driveway. So for the month of February I will be walking walking or taking public transit and hopefully save up enough money to bring her (my car is a her and her name is Galileo) to the garage. I guess 2024 was telling I needed to move more and I am hearing the message. 


The Knitting was a little slow compared to usual but it is starting to pick up. I almost sold out (down to one pair) of women's size slippers, so I am determined to bring my inventory back up for a possible event in early March.


Dishcloths are also low and will be my project on the go when I have time on public transit.


If you want to help with the car repairs you can shop here: www.crazyknitterscreations.store


Let's manifest a more productive and healthy February.


Yours in warmth

Chantal "the Crazy 🤪 Knitter 🧶"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 2024!

 New year, new introduction. Same picture.(sorry I really like this one) I promise I will get a fresh new pic this year 🤭 My name is Chanta...